Sunday, June 17, 2012

DT Card # 2


Hi Guys!

Here's the second submission for my DT assignment for TheCraftsCorner.com This one was especially fun for me because I got to incorporate a lot of the things I love (Mini Magnolia, Washi Tape, Copic Markers, Buttons, Glitter and Twine).  First off, the purple color is my favorite so I had to use it!!  Since I got her In my first DT pack I decided that I would portray her in a few different color schemes to show just how cute she is.  This particular one "Tilda in summer rain" is one of my favorites but you can see all the different Mini Magnolias on the website.  In the meantime, stay tuned because I'll be showing you a lot of the others as well.  Take a peek and let me know what you think!

Have a great Sunday and Happy Father's Day to all those Dads out there :)

Take Care,
Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment