Thursday, June 7, 2012

TheCraftsCorner.com

Hello Friends,

It's been a little bit since my last post but that's because I've been working as a member of the design team at TheCraftsCorner.com  I am so excited to share this site with you guys and I hope that you enjoy all they have to offer.  This is the one place where I can find the most current, cutting edge and hard to find items for all my crafty needs.  Take a look at the site by clicking the the offer below.  Let me know what you think, or if you have any specific items you might be looking for that are just too hard to find at local craft stores.  Stay tuned on their blog  at http://blog.thecraftscorner.com/ for a showcase of all the projects us girls on the design team have created :)

Have a wonderful day!
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment